Deerhunter jacket with stretch for the active hunter - High breathability and water penetration resistance The Cumberland ACT jacket is perfect for the active bow and rifle hunter who want a hunting jacket with good mobility and stretch - and that does not make noise. The jacket is water resistant and contains a Deer-Tex® Performance Shell Membrane with 5 year warranty.
- YKK Zipper at center front
- Oblique radio pocket with elastic string for antenna
- Two front pockets with zippers and integrated cartridge pocket
- Pre shaped elbow part with stretchable reinforcement
- Game pocket with long zip
- All zippers are waterproof
- Shoulder protection - anti slip
- Adjustable bottom with drawstring
- Adjustable cuff with strap and velcro
- Mesh Lining inside body for optimal breathability.
- Functional pockets inside
- Temerature down to -5°C
|Shell fabric||100% Polyester|
|Reinforcement||7% Polyurethane / 67% Polyamide / 26% Polyester|